Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Danvers Coupon - 2 for 1 Hamburger and Fries


Gotta love Danvers, You can stop in and eat there juicy 1/3 pound burgers or you can just hit the drive through and pick it up to go. Not to many places offer restaurant style food at a drive thru. There prices are actually really reasonable too. I always eat the 1/3 pound burger and fries for $5.99, but with my 2 for 1 Danvers Coupon , It cost me $5.99 for 2 burgers and 2 fries for my wife and I. This food is much better than somewhere like mcdonalds and comes up to even cheaper after using my Danvers Coupons. If you would like to eat Danvers for half price, and get your own 2 for 1 Danvers Coupon , than go to www.PICounts.com and pick up your discount for $.75 cents including free shipping. If you havent already heard of PICounts.com Groupons biggest rival than your missing out. You can pick your own discount coupons to the places you go on a regular basis. You can save thousands a year on food, shopping and attractions if you have the right discounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment