Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lennys Subs Coupon - 2 for 1 Sub Sandwich

If your like me than you probably love Lennys Subs. The first time I ate here I wondered why I ever went to Subway. There subs are the most fresh Ive ever had in my life. The only thing that I didnt really like was the price. My wife and I ate 2 subs and had 2 drinks at a hefty price tag of $17.00, ouch great subs but a little high for a 7 1/2 inch sub, Needless to say the next time I went I used my 2 for 1 Lennys Subs Coupon. We ended up having 2 subs and 2 drinks this time for $8.55 not bad, now I was eating Lennys but at the Subway price. Currently you can pick up your Lennys Subs Coupon for $.75 cents on www.PICounts.com , The limit is 4 Lennys Subs Coupons per person, per month and we only sell 100 coupons total for this restaurant a month so if you live in Memphis Tennessee or surrounding areas and eat at Lennys Subs than pick yours up before someone else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment